09/23/2014 – Paragon Financial Group to Hold Second AR Factoring Education & Training Seminar/Webinar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Paragon Financial Group will be holding an AR Factoring education & training seminar via Google Hangout on Friday, October 17, 2014 from 8:30 am to 11 am for those interested in becoming or furthering their knowledge as a Factoring Broker or Financial Intermediary. Paragon held a successful webinar earlier this year and is now offering an expanded version to meet the demand.
Topics covered include:
- Selling against Merchant Cash Advances (MCA’s)
- What is the difference between PO Funding and Work in Process Financing
- What is the difference between Invoice Factoring and PO Funding
- How to generate qualified leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using Tax Problems as a Marketing tool
- Know Accounts Receivable Factoring terms and important points
- 1 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8:30-9:30am
To sign up and for more information, please visit https://www.paragonfinancial.net/financial-intermediary-school-broker-education-training
About Paragon Financial Group
For 20 years, US companies across all industries have been choosing Paragon Financial to meet their working capital needs. From government contractors to distribution companies, from staffing firms to manufacturers, business owners have successfully grown their companies with Paragon Financial’s accounts receivable factoring, AR management, credit protection and purchase order financing programs. To get funded now, please call 888-271-9347 or visit https://www.paragonfinancial.net.