Food/Agriculture Factoring for Manufacturers, Distributors & Importers
What are the Benefits of Food/Agriculture Factoring?
- Get Cash to Grow Your Food Business
- We know PACA and how to Fund the Fruit and Vegetable Industry
- All Kinds of Food Businesses Qualify for Funding such as Seafood, Meat, Coffee, Olive Oil and Snack Foods.
- Get up to 90% of your Invoice Advanced
- We offer Invoice Factoring and Purchase Order Financing Programs with Credit Protection
- Client Credit Services
- Accounts Receivable Management
- We work with Startups, IRS issues, Client Concentration
At Paragon we work with food manufacturers, distributors, and importers to boosting their revenue and helping their businesses grow. For over 23 years we have been providing the food industry financing when the banks would not grant funds.
For example, a four-year-old company based out of Brooklyn, New York produces a line of whole-grain snack foods. They sell their products through distributors and small supermarket retailers throughout New York and New Jersey. After penetrating local markets, the company needed to expand into new markets throughout the United States but lacked the working capital to support their growth strategy.
The company liked our rate structure compared to competing factoring companies and we built a great relationship with the company. With Paragon’s factoring facility in place, the company has the stable cash flow needed to enter new markets and bring their healthy snacks to consumers nationwide. Get started immediately by filling out the simple and quick online funding application.
We Know PACA and how to Successfully Fund Agricultural Companies
The Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA) was enacted at the request of the fruit and vegetable industry to promote fair trade in the industry. PACA protects businesses dealing in fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables by establishing and enforcing a code of fair business practices and by helping companies resolve business disputes. Our experts at Paragon know PACA and create effective agriculture factoring packages for their fruit and vegetable industry clients.
What Type of Food Industry Companies do you work with?
Below is a partial list, if you don’t see your industry, give us a call:
- Meats, meat and poultry products – Beef, Pork, Bison, Chicken, Turkey
- Seafood, Fish and shellfish – Shrimp, Scallops, Oysters, Clams, Tilapia, Sea Bass, Tuna, Salmon
- Dairy products – Cheese, Milk, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream
- Nuts and nut production – Peanuts, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, Cashews, Pinenuts
- Coffee, tea, bean and spices
- Grains, grain products, and bakery foods – Bread, Pastry,
- Vegetable oils, olive oils and oilseeds – Grapeseed, Soy, Sesame, Peanut, Canola
- Sugar, sweeteners, and confections – Candy
- Cocoa products and chocolate
- Sauces, essence oils, and other edibles
- Beer, wine and spirits