Food Manufacturers, Distributors & Importers
Invoice Factoring, Receivable Financing, PO Financing For Food Manufacturers, Distributors and Importers
- Get Cash to Grow Your Food Business
- Get up to 90% of your invoice advanced
- We offer Invoice Factoring and Purchase Order Financing Programs with Credit Protection
- Client Credit Services
- Accounts Receivable Management
- We work with Startups, IRS issues, Client Concentration
At Paragon we work with many food manufacturers and importers to boosting their revenue and helping their businesses grow. For over 23 years we have been providing the food industry financing when the banks would not grant funds.
For example, a four-year-old company based out of Brooklyn, New York produces a line of whole-grain snack foods. They sell their products through distributors and small supermarket retailers throughout New York and New Jersey. After penetrating local markets, the company needed to expand into new markets throughout the United States but lacked the working capital to support their growth strategy.
The company liked our rate structure compared to competing factoring companies and we built a great relationship with the company. With Paragon’s factoring facility in place, the company has the stable cash flow needed to enter new markets and bring their healthy snacks to consumers nationwide. Get started immediately by filling out the simple and quick online funding application.
Here is a partial list of the types of food categories we work with:
- Meats, meat and poultry products – Beef, Pork, Bison, Chicken, Turkey
- Fish and shellfish – Shrimp, Scallops, Oysters, Clams, Tilapia, Sea Bass, Tuna, Salmon
- Dairy products – Cheese, Milk, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream
- Nuts and nut production – Peanuts, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, Cashews, Pinenuts
- Coffee, tea, bean and spices
- Grains, grain products, and bakery foods – Bread, Pastry,
- Vegetable oils, olive oils and oilseeds – Grapeseed, Soy, Sesame, Peanut, Canola
- Sugar, sweeteners, and confections – Candy
- Cocoa products and chocolate
- Sauces, essence oils, and other edibles
Paragon Provides The Capital You Need
Improve Cash Flow Without Additional Debt
Invoice factoring is not a loan, so you’re not incurring any debt. We ask for no equity stake in your company. Money immediately upon completion of work. You maintain full command of your business.
Client Credit Services
Paragon can act as your in-house credit department at no cost to you. Before doing business with a new customer, let Paragon give you a comprehensive payment and credit history so you can avoid problem clients.
Control Your Accounts Receivable
Log on to our account manager to check your reports in real time. Print out your account data as you need it. Paragon is not a collection agency, but we do have a team of callers that put in friendly reminders to clients with past due accounts. We make sure to handle all calls in a professional manner. After consulting with you first, Paragon is fully capable of applying pressure when needed.
Here at Paragon, we allow you to use receivable financing when and if it is favorable for you and your company. We do not ask you to sign on to any long-term contracts. With Paragon, you choose the accounts that you want to factor and, unlike other companies, we do not require you factor the entire account. You get the flexibility to factor what you want, when you want, if and when it’s advantageous for you.
Available Cash Lets You Win More Business And Get Discounts From Suppliers
Big companies can take longer to pay you. This can restrict your available cash and make it difficult to complete orders or perform larger jobs. Invoice factoring can give you the available cash to quick pay your suppliers. As little as a 2% quick pay discount can cover the greater part of your factoring cost.