Invoice Factoring & Receivable Financing For Construction Supply Companies
For over 20 years Paragon has been helping construction supply companies grow. We offer construction related businesses an alternative to conventional Bank Financing. Paragon has programs that offer construction supply companies a steady stream of cash through the invoice factoring of their account receivables. Waiting 30-90 days to receive payment of an invoice simply does not allow your company to prosper and function properly. Through our factoring program, you will have the money to meet payroll, grow your company, and pay suppliers. We’ll wait for your customer to pay – you don’t have to! For a small charge, Paragon can advance you up to 90% of your invoices right now. You get the balance when your clients complete payment. Here’s how invoice factoring for construction supply companies works in three simple, easy steps:
- Your construction supply company provides goods or services to creditworthy customers and then invoices them with a copy sent to Paragon.
- Paragon will fund your business with an immediate payment of up to 90% of the received amount.
- Customers make payment directly to Paragon according to the terms of the invoice, and Paragon return the balance of the paid invoice to you minus a fee.
It’s simple as that! Get started immediately by filling out the simple and quick online funding application. And remember, Paragon does not sign you on to any long-term contracts. Our agreements allow you the flexibility to factor what you want, when you want. You can pick and choose the accounts that you want to factor.
Get The Capability To Make Things Happen Immediately
- Improve Cash Flow Without Additional Debt
- Customer Credit Services
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Get Supplier Discounts – Win More Business