Beer, Wine and Spirits
Invoice Factoring, PO Funding and Accounts Receivable Financing For The Beer, Wine and Spirits Industry
- We Understand the State-to-State Laws and the Beer, Wine and Spirits Industry
- Get up to 90% of your invoice advanced
- We Offer Credit Protection
- Increase Working Capital
- We Work Clients IRS Tax Issues & Client Concentration
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Receivable Financing
Bulk wine, spirits and beer entrepreneurs sometimes have a difficult time obtaining business loans for their working capital needs. Even if they have superior products and a good distribution platform, it is often very difficult for producers/importers to fund monthly operations since working capital is tied up in accounts receivables and inventory, and payment schedules of distributors lag the expense schedules of producers. For over 23 years Paragon Financial has been financing the needs of the beer, wine and spirits industry. Paragon understands the ins and outs of your industry. We want to help you with your working capital needs. We promptly offer microbrewery, brewery, wine and spirits entrepreneurs a steady stream of cash through the invoice factoring of their account receivables. Waiting 30-60+ days for payment of an invoice ties up your working capital. By receiving payment immediately upon invoicing, through our factoring program, you will have the money to meet payroll, grow your company, and pay suppliers. We’ll wait for your customer to pay. In the simplest terms, factoring means Paragon advances you up to 90% of the invoice amount immediately, and provides the remaining balance when your clients settle in full.
How invoice factoring works in three simple, easy steps:
- Your alcoholic beverage company provides goods or services to creditworthy customers and then invoices them with a copy sent to Paragon.
- Paragon will fund your business with an immediate payment of 70%-90% of the received amount.
- Customers make payment directly to Paragon according to the terms of the invoice, and Paragon return the balance of the paid invoice to you minus a fee.
How Does Factoring Work for Your Beverage Company?
- Improve Cash Flow Without Additional Debt
- Client Credit Services
- Control Your Accounts Receivable
- We work with the non-bankable
- Available Cash Lets You Win More Business And Get Discounts From Suppliers
- We can work with companies that have IRS tax liens and other issues
- We can handle client concentration. Most lenders cannot.