Invoice Factoring Calculator
Accounts Receivable Financing Calculator
Our AR financing calculator or invoice factoring cost calculator can show you how non-recourse invoice financing and PO funding from Paragon can help you unlock working capital that is trapped in your unpaid invoices. In addition, the calculator shows how your NEVER paid invoices (bad debt) due to client bankruptcy or insolvency can become a thing of the past with our factoring company’s non-recourse funding program.
Our financing rate number cruncher calculates estimated accounts receivable factoring fees and allows you to compare the cost of lenders who offer less services and versus the killer high rates of a MCA loan (See MCA APR's here). You will clearly see how you can survive, prosper and grow your business faster with Paragon’s Receivable Financing and PO Funding based on invoice factoring costs and additional services.
You can even e-mail the calculated results allowing you to easily compare traditional bank business loans rates, SBA loan rates, MCA lenders fees and other financing companies to Paragon Financial’s factoring rates.
Your Estimated B2B & B2G Sales per Month
Your Current Total Accounts Receivable (What your Customers Owe you)
Average Invoice Amount
Advance Rate for Factored Invoices
Factoring Fee (Includes Credit Protection & AR Management)
Unpaid Invoices the Last 5 years (No more Bad Debt with Paragon's Credit Protection against Customer's Bankruptcy/Insolvency!)
DSO (Days Sales Outstanding=How long Customers take to pay you)
Financing Calculator Results
- Working Capital Unlocked
- No More Bad Debt
- Monthly Estimated Factoring, AR Mgmt & Credit Protection Fee
- Your Life is Better by !
What is Invoice Factoring?
Invoice Factoring is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance in which a business sells its accounts receivable (invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its present and immediate cash needs. It might also factor their invoices to mitigate credit risk. Factoring is commonly referred to as accounts receivable factoring, invoice factoring and sometimes erroneously accounts receivable financing. Accounts receivable financing is a term more accurately used to describe a form of asset-based lending (ABL) using a company’s accounts receivable as collateral. For more factoring definitions visit our AR Finance & Factoring Glossary
What Are the Benefits of Invoice Factoring?
- Cash in your hands in as little as 24 hours
- Up to 90% advanced on Your Invoices
- We become your credit department
- Payroll funding
- IRS issues and liens can often be a non factor
- Pre-approve your clients credit
- 23 years servicing industries of all kinds
- Credit protection against bankruptcy through Paragon’s Non Recourse Factoring
Who is Invoice Factoring for?
- Startups, Turndowns, Bank Exiting or underperforming Banking Relationships
- Personal Credit of Owner is not an issue; we look at your customer’s ability to pay
- Businesses looking for Competitive Finance Rates
- Fast Growing Companies with sales of $25,000-$3,000,000 per month
- Paragon can move Quickly on New Client or High Growth Client Approvals
- All Industries