Purchase Order Financing
Unlike factoring which accelerates the cash from your invoices, po funding or purchase order financing gives you the ability to have goods available for your clients from your sources before an invoice is generated.
If you are a product importer, jobber, reseller or distributor, and need capital to deliver a large purchase order, then purchase order funding can be a solution to fuel your business, deliver your orders and grow your business.
What are the Benefits of Purchase Order Financing?
- PO Financing is not a loan
- PO Financing Pays Your Suppliers or gives them Payment or Vendor Guarantees
- PO Financing allows you to take on bigger orders
- PO Financing with Paragon includes AR Management
- You can leverage our fulfillment and logistics expertise
- Credit protection against bankruptcy through Paragon’s Non Recourse Factoring
Who are Target Clients for PO Funding?
- Startups, Turnarounds, Bank Exiting and Non or Under-Bankable Relationships
- Fast Growing Client with sales of $50,000 – $3,000,000 per month
- All Industries
What Is Purchase Order Financing?
Featured Article – What exactly is Purchase Order Financing and how it can help you?
“Purchase order financing is a funding option for businesses that need cash to fill single or multiple customer orders. With many businesses cash flow problems exist. There will be times where there is simply not enough money available to cover the costs of doing business.
As a result, there may be an order from a client that isn’t able to be fulfilled due to a lack of cash. A company may not be able to afford the supplies necessary to meet the client’s particular needs.
Having to turn the order down would obviously mean loss of revenue and perhaps even a tarnished reputation. […] ”
Purchase Order Financing – How It Works & Benefits
Unlike factoring which accelerates the cash from your invoices, PO funding or purchase order financing gives you the ability to have goods available for your clients from your sources before an invoice is generated. Here are some articles you may find useful in order to fully understand how PO financing works and how it can help your business.