Are you a small business looking for working capital? Are your clients’ government or commercial businesses that have excellent credit but take too long to pay? Is bank financing not an option? If you answered yes, non-recourse invoice factoring is the solution to fuel your business. Receive an advance up to 90% of the accounts receivable amount the day work is completed or the service is performed. When you invoice your customer get the cash flow you need – fast and efficiently!
Who can afford to wait 45 to 75 days to get paid? Invoice financing is the solution to meet payroll, pay taxes, buy raw materials, pay suppliers or cover critical expenses to keep your business functioning.
What Are the Benefits of Invoice Factoring?
- Cash in your hands in as little as 24 hours
- Up to 90% advanced on Your Invoices
- We become your credit department
- Payroll funding
- IRS issues and liens can often be a non factor
- Pre-approve your clients credit
- 23 years servicing industries of all kinds
- Credit protection against bankruptcy through Paragon’s Non Recourse Factoring
Invoice Factoring is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance in which a business sells its accounts receivable (invoices) to a third party (factoring company) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its present and immediate cash needs. It might also factor their invoices to mitigate credit risk. Factoring is commonly referred to as accounts receivable factoring, invoice factoring and sometimes erroneously accounts receivable financing.
Read more about What Is Invoice Factoring?
What is the Invoice Factoring Process?
STEP 1 – INVOICES INTO CASH
You have Open B2B or B2G Invoices and need cash now.
STEP 2 – VERIFICATION
Paragon verifies your customers are creditworthy and love your product and services.
STEP 3 – SAME DAY CASH
The same day we wire you 80-90% of all your open Invoices.
STEP 4 – BALANCE RECEIVED
In 30-60 days, your customer pays the lock box and you get the balance less Paragon’s minimal fees.
STEP 5 – REPEAT
Repeat when you have new invoices for continued, unlimited working capital!
Who is Invoice Factoring for?
- Startups, Turndowns, Bank Exiting or underperforming Banking Relationships
- Personal Credit of Owner is not an issue; we look at your customer’s ability to pay
- Businesses looking for Competitive Finance Rates
- Fast Growing Companies with sales of $25,000-$3,000,000 per month
- Paragon can move Quickly on New Client or High Growth Client Approvals
- All Industries
Are you wondering how the cost and fees stack up compared to MCA loans, bank business loans rates, SBA loan rates, other lenders and their financing packages? Use our powerful invoice factoring calculator to compare factoring rates.