Financial Intermediary School – Factoring Broker Education & Training
August 28th, 2015 – Financial Intermediary School
Paragon Financial and Bankers Advocate will hold an invoice factoring education & training seminar on Friday August 28th, 2015 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST for those interested in becoming or sharpening their skills as Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
Registration will open soon…
Topics covered include:
- Selling against Merchant Cash Advances (MCA’s)
- Know the difference between PO Funding and Work in Process Financing
- Know the difference between Invoice Factoring and PO Funding
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using Tax Issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
For more information, please contact Chris Curtin via email or call 954-524-4840 x221.