Invoice Factoring & Receivable Financing For Machine Shops
- Boost Cash Flow in as Little as 24 Hours
- Take on Larger Jobs
- Super High Advance Rates
- Ensure Payroll is Met
- Client Credit Services
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Receivable Financing
We understand that waiting 30-90 or mores days for payment of an invoice doesn’t give your business the proper flow of working capital. Paragon offers you payment immediately upon invoicing, through our factoring programs. Your machine shop will have the money to meet payroll, grow your company, and pay suppliers. Get up to 95% of your receivables right now, and the rest when your clients make their final payment. Here’s how invoice factoring for machine shops works in three simple, easy steps:
- You provide goods or services to creditworthy customers and then invoice them with a copy sent to Paragon.
- Paragon will fund your business with an immediate payment of 70%-90% of the received amount.
- Customers make payment directly to Paragon according to the terms of the invoice, and Paragon returns the balance of the paid invoice to you minus a fee.
It’s as simple as that! Get started immediately by filling out the simple and quick online application on the right-hand side of this page. And remember, Paragon does not sign you on to any long-term contracts. Our agreements allow you the flexibility to factor what you want, when you want. You can pick and choose the accounts that you want to factor.