Paragon Financial has provided working capital solutions for undercapitalized companies for over 17 years. Our accounts receivable financing program has the flexibility to advance up to 95% of the invoiced amount. We offer not only invoice factoring programs, but we also provide payroll funding, purchase order financing, government contract financing, letters of credit, and supplier guarantees for small to larger companies across a wide variety of industries throughout the United States. We have a quick and easy approval process that can be set up in as little as 3 business days. In most cases, we provide same day funding once we receive an emailed copy of the invoice.
- 08/01/2013 - Paragon Financial Sees Increased Need for Accounts Receivables Factoring Credit Protection Against Customer’s Client Bankruptcy or Insolvency
- 12/19/2011 - Paragon Financial Group Provides $500,000 Accounts Receivable Line To Pennsylvania Cable Contractor
- 8/29/2011 - Paragon Financial Partners with Local Bank to Close $600,000 Receivables Financing Facility for Florida Printing Company
- Why is Invoice Factoring Better Than A Small Business Loan
- Purchase Order Financing: The Easy Way To A Steady Cash Flow