If you are a young, growing business and you have slow paying customers, then Invoice Factoring can be a solution to fuel your business. We can advance you up to 95% of the invoice amount the day the work is completed or the service is performed. When you are ready to invoice, we can get you the cash you need.
If you can’t afford to wait 45 to 60 days to get paid by your commercial or government customers, invoice factoring could be the solution to fuel your business with the cash it needs to meet payroll and pay suppliers.
Invoice Factoring Financing Benefits with Paragon Financial:
- Cash in your hands in as little as 24 hours
- Working capital NOW
- Up to 95% advanced
- We become your Credit Department
- Payroll Funding
- IRS Issues and Liens Can Often be Worked Around
- Pre-approve your clients credit
- Startups, Turndowns, Bank Exiting and or underperforming banking relationships
- Personal Credit of Owner is not an issue; we look at our Client’s customer’s ability to pay
- Fast Growing Client with sales of $25,000 – $3,000,000 per month
- Paragon can move Quickly on New Client or High Growth Client Approvals
- All Industries
What is needed to get started? Click here or fill out the form to the right.
Featured Article - What Exactly Is Factoring and How It Can Help You?
“Factoring is a form of asset-based financing and is the process of selling commercial accounts receivables by a business in order to obtain immediate cash payment of the accounts before their actual due date.
Factoring differs from borrowing in that the accounts receivables are actually sold rather than merely offered as collateral. [...] ”