Money fuels business. When cash flow stalls, it compromises your ability to run your company. How many times have you put aside bills, lost sleep over payroll, or couldn’t pay suppliers when they asked for payment? There is a time during each month, for all growing businesses, when outstanding receivables are keeping you grounded. If only you could get paid today on work you completed, your business would take off. This is why you need the Paragon Factor.
Paragon serves as your cash flow engine. The process is called “factoring”, and in the simplest terms, it means Paragon advances you up to 95% of the invoice amount immediately, and gives the remaining balance when your clients settle in full. Invoices can be submitted for factoring directly upon completion of work or product delivery. Revenue flows directly and instantly to you. No delays. No collection hassles. We can often assume all credit risk and responsibility for client payment. In return, Paragon receives a small fee at the end of the process. Set-up time can be as little as 2 or 3 business days and you’re not locked into a long-term contract. Paragon allows you the flexibility to factor only when you need it, and as often as you like. We base our approval decisions on your customers’ ability to pay, and not the credit of your growing business. Ask us about both invoice factoring and purchase order financing.
The Paragon Factor gives you the power to make things happen now.
Improve Cash Flow Without Additional Debt
- Factoring is not a loan, so you’re not incurring any debt. We’re actually purchasing the invoices from you. Once we advance your initial 80-95%, Paragon owns the rights to the invoice and collects directly from your customer. A simple notification is used in the initial stage of the process to inform your clients of a change of remittance.
- We ask for no equity stake in your company. You maintain full command of your business.
Customer Credit Services
- At no extra cost, Paragon now acts as your in-house credit department. If you’re thinking about doing business with a new client, give Paragon a call. We’ll give you detailed information on their payment and credit history. Paragon can help you steer clear of doing business with bad companies.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Paragon provides online, real time reporting. You can log on anytime and see updated aging reports, collection reports, and more. Backdate certain reports and print them out directly for internal use or accounting purposes.
- Paragon is not a collection agency, but we do have a team of callers that put in friendly reminders on accounts when they become past due. We make sure to handle all calls in a professional manner.
- Paragon does not sign you on to any long-term contracts. Our agreements allow you the flexibility to factor what you want, when you want. You can pick and choose the accounts that you want to factor. Some companies will require you to factor everything, but not at Paragon. We only want you to use invoice factoring if and when it’s beneficial for you.
Win More Business-Get Supplier Discounts
- Ultimately, this is the goal of invoice factoring. With your newfound cash flow, you can now go after larger contracts and bigger clients. The big guys often take longer to pay and it’s difficult to perform big jobs or fill larger orders when you don’t have the cash flow to sustain it. The ability to grow your business is the Paragon Factor.
- In addition, you can now ask for trade discounts from your suppliers. Often times getting a 2% discount for quick pay to your suppliers can help absorb some, if not all, of your factoring costs.