October 17 2014 - Financial Intermediary School
Paragon Financial and Bankers Advocate will hold an invoice factoring education & training seminar via Google Hangout on Friday October 17, 2014 from 8:30 am to 11 am EST for those interested in becoming or sharpening their skills as Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RESCHEDULED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Topics covered include:
- Selling against Merchant Cash Advances (MCA’s)
- Know the difference between PO Funding and Work in Process Financing
- Know the difference between Invoice Factoring and PO Funding
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using Tax Issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
- 1 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8:30-9:30am
The seminar will be held at Paragon Financial’s headquarters, 200 SE 9th St. Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316. For more information, please email Chris Curtin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-524-4840 x221.
**IMPORTANT** – The online seminar will be a Google+ Hangout which requires you log in with your google account or create a new google account.