October 17 2014 - Financial Intermediary School
Paragon Financial and Bankers Advocate will hold an invoice factoring education & training seminar via Google Hangout on Friday October 17, 2014 from 8:30 am to 11 am for those interested in becoming or sharpening their skills as Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
Topics covered include:
- Selling against Merchant Cash Advances (MCA’s)
- Know the difference between PO Funding and Work in Process Financing
- Know the difference between Invoice Factoring and PO Funding
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using Tax Issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
- 1 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8:30-9:30am
The seminar will be held at Paragon Financial’s headquarters, 200 SE 9th St. Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316. For more information, please email Chris Curtin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-524-4840 x221.
**IMPORTANT** – The online seminar will be a Google+ Hangout which requires you log in with your google account or create a new google account.